This post is also available in: Cymraeg (Welsh)
The National Social Care Conference is widely regarded as the foremost showcase and networking opportunity for the social care sector in Wales, with something for every care workforce member, from front-line staff delivering care and support, to managers, and senior decision makers in local and national government, as well as social work and social care students.
Once again, our 2019 conference is jointly organised by ADSS Cymru and Social Care Wales, and will take place in the iconic Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, in the heart of Cardiff City Centre, South Wales from 11 – 12 September.
Why should attend?
The event is aimed at all members of the care workforce in Wales and those with an interest in social care – from front-line staff and students, to directors and senior managers of local authority social services, members of local and national government, and senior managers from the voluntary, independent, health, education and housing sectors.
What’s on offer?
- An exciting line-up of high profile guest speakers
- Four seperate seminar streams (in addition to the main conference) covering major areas of social care
- Opportunities to network with fellow delegates, including senior leaders and researchers from across the social care sector
- Around 50 exhibitors and sponsors with close links to the sector
- A conference launch event featuring entertainment and refreshments
- Opportunity to book tickets for the 3-course conference dinner taking place at the Hilton Hotel, Cardiff.