This post is also available in: Cymraeg (Welsh)
The National Social Care Conference is widely regarded as the foremost showcase and networking opportunity for the social care sector in Wales, with something for every care workforce member, from front-line staff delivering care and support, to managers, and senior decision makers in local and national government, as well as social work and social care students.
Venue and Date to be confirmed
Why should attend?
The event is aimed at leaders and senior managers for social care in Wales as well as practitioners, students, members of local and national government, and senior managers from the voluntary, independent, health, education and housing sectors.
What’s on offer?
- An exciting line-up of high profile guest speakers
- Opportunities to network with fellow delegates, including senior leaders and researchers from across the social care sector
- Around 50 exhibitors and sponsors with close links to the sector
- A conference launch event featuring entertainment and refreshments
- Opportunity to book tickets for the 3-course conference