This post is also available in: Cymraeg (Welsh)
Main Conference and Workshop Programme
You can download a copy of the 2018 Conference Brochure
Nazir Afzal OBE – Less lessons learned and more get it right first time.
Dementia and the Arts – Drama and music and those living with dementia.
- Downloadable Dementia & Music Plenary Presentation
Fiona Phillips – Before I forget – A conversation with Fiona Phillips.
Dr Dan Dutton and Prof Ceri Phillips – Spending more on the healthcare is the expensive way to buy good health – a case for social services.
- Downloadable Phillips & Dutton Presentation
Dr Helen Beckett – Moving beyond child sexual exploitation.
Simon Duffy – The Centre for Welfare Reform.
Richard McCann – An inspirational speaker with a unique story.
Workshops (Day One)
Sally Bowell – The Commission on Dementia and Music
- Downloadable Dementia and Music Workshop
Hayley Clark and Helen Gazzola – Getting more evidence used in practice
- Downloadable Hayley Clark and Helen Gazzola Workshop
Dr Lydia Hayes – Insights into the homecare workforce
Helena Herklots CBE and Daisy Cole – Rethinking respite for people living with dementia, family carers and friends
Nicola Stubbins and Venessa Young – Thinking strategically, delivering locally.
Simon Pickthall – Creating a system that enable great practice
- Downloadable Simon Pickthall Workshop
Dr Diane Burns, Adrian Roper and Sue Evans – Are we spending or money wisely?
- Downloadable Dr Diane Evans, Adrian Roper and Sue Evans Workshop
Karen Evans, James Wood and Julian Molloy – Merger of children’s services and education.
- Downloadable Karen Evans, James Wood adn Julian Molly Workshop
Workshops (Day Two)
Prof Ceri Phillips and Dr Dutton – Health and social spending at the population level, the academic and applied issues.
Michael Dolan, Lucy Jones and Tracey Bell – Digital transformation in Western Bay, an insight into the benefits, opportunities and challenges of implementation.
- Downloadable Western Bay WCCIS Workshop
Mary Ryan and Sally Jenkins – The Care Crisis Review
- Downloadable Care Crisis Review Workshop
Dennis Vergne and Joe Badman – Have you heard of Buurtzorg? Can it be done in Wales?
- Downloadable BuurtzorgWorkshop
Jonathan Griffiths and Jon Day – Developing a joint health and social care workforce strategy.
Sue Morgan and Alan Lawrie – Cluster Working
- Downloadable Sue Morgan and Alan Lawrie Workshop
Jan Sensier and Kelly Burt – The work of the Office of the Public Guardian
- Downloadable Office of Public Guardian Workshop
Adrian Smith, Rhys Fidler and Karen Benjamin – Profiling of children’s residential care for looked after children in Wales.